Thursday 21 July 2016

Build quality / home button



Hi everyone,

since I have heard something about build quality issues, I wanted to ask you guys and see if these issues just concern very few phones or whether these are actually widespread problems.
So, can all of you HTC 10 owners please check and answer these questions:
  1. Did your phone come with scratches on the display or the aluminium part out of the box?

  2. Is the home button loose/or moving somehow if you apply pressure? (I know it is a capacitive button, but I read that some said it is somehow loose when being used sometimes)

  3. Is the home button prone to scratches or abrasions from permanent usage?


Thank you very much for helping me guys! I really want this phone, but am afraid of these build quality issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment