Sunday 3 July 2016

[Help] External Sdcard andoid folder read only



Good Evening/Hello/Hi,

I own a Motorola Moto g3 2015 and I am running stock firmware (6.0.1), unrooted and bootloader locked. When I try to move any files from external sdcard android folder FX explorer says the content is read only, in es explorer I can copy and paste in any other location and then delete the content from android folder. There is no Cut and Paste from external sdcard android folder only copy and paste. I can delete or rename the files or folders, create new file/folders.

Is this a problem in every marshmallow devices, is there anyone else who faces this issue. This makes issues when I need to move a file which is larger then the free space of sdcard, because direct cut and paste is not possible.

Thank You



No comments:

Post a Comment