Wednesday 20 July 2016

Has anyone rooted a Bell Canada HTC 10?



Hi everyone,

I've been researching for a couple days and I'm pretty much ready to root my phone. I have the Bell Canada version. All I want to do is unlock the bootloader, root it, and install Xposed. From what I can tell, I shouldn't have any problems. But I've been seeing a lot about the radio not working, and I'm concerned I might be screwing myself since there is no RUU for the international version of the HTC 10. Which means, as far as I can tell, that if I screw up my phone there's no going back. I haven't seen many threads addressing specifically the Bell/international version, so I want to be clear before I try anything. I have much experience rooting phones, but I'm new to HTC and it seems much more complicated and risky.

So I have a few questions:
- Has anyone successfully rooted the Bell/international variant of the HTC 10 without issues or radio loss?
- Further, has anyone gotten Xposed framework working?
- Is there a way to revert the phone back to stock/fully functioning in the case that the radio stops working or some other problems arise?

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment