Monday 18 July 2016

[GAME][2.3+] Noble Trouble, my incremental medieval settlement simulator!



Welcome, fellow Android users.

Recently, I've released a game which is a simplified incremental medieval settlement simulator, as I like to call it.

You can find the game in Google's Play Store by searching "Noble Trouble" :)

I think you will like it for its twist in building mechanic:
You have a limited amount of space and expand only with time.
Multiple resources to keep an eye on.
Random events that you can either ignore (if you're idling) or actually make a decision how to respond to them!

There are also achievements, some of them are tricky to unlock, some are very simple.

Expect me to update game with more content (buildings, activities, achievements) as well as balance and bugfix patches in upcoming weeks!

Beware of your people's happiness, if it hits 0% you will lose the game. Influence points and achievements are not lost in the process so you can always bounce back (resources are cleaned, though). Influence points can be spent to purchase permanent upgrades or unlock more tiles temporarily.

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask me questions or report any quirks or bugs that you find, I'll try to get back to you as fast as possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment