Monday 18 July 2016

can not unlock frp or unlock bootloader



I have read some articles here and there like this one for example http://forum.xda-developers.com/mate...-free-t3388810 it advices to enable oem unlock to get rid of frp lock, but after many trials I can say unfortunately there is no relation between oem unlock option and the frp lock http://gadgetguideonline.com/android...ry-data-reset/
The problem is I don't know the solution so I hoped some of the developers out there can help us because it is really hard to find info for the huawei smartphones online.
I have an L-29c185 I was able to unlock the bootloader and root the phone on emui 4.0 and I installed kangvip slim and used it until update b353 (13-7) then I flashed the original firmware L-29c185b320 zip file in twrp and flashed it again using dload method until the logo of "Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted" has disappeared.The problem is that I can not unlock the bootloader again, frp is always locked although I entered the same google account with the same password nothing had changed .
The phone is working good I only want to root it, I removed the google account and factory reset the phone many times with no help the frp is always locked.



No comments:

Post a Comment