Wednesday 27 July 2016

enabling navigation bar keys on stock grand 1 rom 4.2.2



friends
if you still using stock rom 4.2.2 ,great news you can now enable soft keys on your phone

all what we need is
1-moded system ui flashable zip
2-xperai/AOSP navabar buttons apk
3-rooted device with exposed installed
4-root explorer or other root browser
at first flash the systemuu.zip file I provided through recovery(this is themed system ui to look like S5 thx to vadakkeveetil who provide it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760990
by then I moded the system ui to show navigation bar
after glashing the system ui open your root explorer and gi to system>build prop ,right click on it and choose open with text editor and paste that line and save
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

install xperia /Aosp navabar button apk and allow it to work through exposed then restart your phone

after you reboot ,open xperia /aosp navabar button and un tick menu and search and arrange button as you like,change button hight to about 60% or what you like
now enjoy your navigation bar on stock rom

another thing>in my phone I changed dpi to 235 instead of 240 you can do that through editing build prop and change
ro.sf.lcd_density=235
all the work I made by my self and it took mr too much time to mod it ,if you liked my work please hit thanks
now download files

moded system ui zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4uh2rc88t...%20v2.zip?dl=0

xperia/aosp navabar button

http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.g...anavbarbuttons

if you liked my work just press thank button



No comments:

Post a Comment