Wednesday 27 July 2016

Enable 3G AWS band, possible?



Hi guys,

Sorry if this was answered in another place, but I was unsure.

I was looking info about unlocking 3G bands and I ended up with this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ds-to-t2886059

OP says that it may work with other phones so why not?

I did most steps, the only "issue" that I had was that I didn't have a diag mode item in Device Manager on Windows., only "LGE Phone Serial bla bla bla"

So, I added a new port in QPST Configuration using the COM3 (the one that was using the Serial LGE item) and I could read info from the phone but this is the weird part: Everything in UMTS system is checked, but if that were the case I wouldn't have the need to enable AWS on 3G.

Anyone did have success enablign 3G bands on VS980? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment