Wednesday 20 July 2016

Does the usb jig work for Samsung Galaxy Light?



Hi, I have a problem with my T399n.
My phone doesn't turn on, I installed CM12 and it was good, then I flashed the stock ROM from metro again, everything was good about a month, one day I made a call, whatsapp, text and then I put it in my pocket, then when I pulled it out like 10 minutes later and it was rebooting, I didn't pay attention to this because sometimes my phone reboots itself, later It was power off. I pulled the battery, reinserted it and nothing, connected usb cable, nothing, tried to charge it and nothing, Its like my phone died. Looking for a fix, there is the usb jig that work with others galaxy's.

So I just want to know if I'm fried or if there's a last hope to revive this phone with the usb jig

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment