Thursday 21 July 2016

Do you have any of these problems on your OP3?



Hello, everyone. I got my OnePlus 3 2 weeks ago. I've been having a couple of problems with it and I wanna know if any of you has the same problems. First of all, the phone is a good phone and I like it but these problems are bothering me greatly and that's why I asked for a replacement instead of a return.
The first problem was when I went on this great trip. I took like 30 pictures. My brother asked me to send him the pictures of the trip. I used Android beam to do so. While the pics were being sent, I cancelled the process because I had to leave. Guess what happened? I lost all the pictures that were being beamed. At first, I thought this was a problem with Android beam itself, but I tried Android beam with other phones, and the pictures didn't get deleted. I tried it again on my OP3, and the pics just disappeared. They disappear if you cancel the process of beaming. Can you please verify if you have this problem?
The second problem is navigation. It's very inaccurate and it got me lost multiple times. Do you have this problem?
The third problem is in YouTube. Some vids on YouTube only play in 480p even though they play up to 2k on other phones. (I know op3 only supports 1080p but I still don't get this option. My internet connection isn't the problem because it's super fast)
The phone is super fast but it's kinda stuttery and not smooth sometimes.
Also, battery life after the latest update, 3.2.1, has been really bad. It drains so fast.
Do you have any of these problems?


Thank you.


Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA-Developers mobile app



No comments:

Post a Comment