Friday 15 July 2016

Cracks though S7 Edge Screen - No physical reason



Hey Guys,
I have noticed have been a few reports of S7 Edge screens cracking for what seems to be no reason. Mine has lived in a Pelican cover all of its life

I had mine next to my bed last night, before going to sleep I turned it over to be screen side down, and I heard a weird noise coming from it (sounding something like an electrical short). I picked it up, unplugged the charger, and was able to see the cracks appear as they slowly (over about 4 seconds) appeared all over the screen.
From looking at it, the cracks appear to have originated from the volume buttons?
Does anyone have any ideas / other articles / posts that I can see to help me with my case with Samsung warranty in Australia?

Thanks a lot for your help



No comments:

Post a Comment