Tuesday 5 July 2016

Could i have some help regarding a startup loop on my cyanogenmod (11) Acer A700?



Hello! I am new here :D I was wondering if any of you could be kind enough to assist me, on what seems to be, a very weird problem that happened to me today :rolleyes: . So, as i booted up my tablet i noticed that the Cyanogenmod bootup animation (the one with the mascots head turning mad; and an arrow moving around it) would freeze after 5 seconds and then cause my tablet to reboot. This created an infinite loop. It went on for more than 15 minutes. I had to force stop it (by holding the power key down for 9 seconds or so). The thing is that i received this tablet as a gift from our family friends in germany, and well.. it was used. I was not aware on what cyanogenmod was until slighty recently. I would like to hear any opinions on the problem. I could probably provide some video footage of the whole thing. If you think that it would help you, please notify me :) ! I earnestly thank you for taking the time to consider my problem :D !
I had made a previous forum on Jira. here is the link: jira dot cyanogenmod dot org/browse/CYAN-7848



No comments:

Post a Comment