Tuesday 26 July 2016

Contacts sync not available



There were some issues with LG G3 syncing contacts, I tries several things so I finally decided to try different ROMs, I installed Bliss ROM 6.4 with nano Gapps, but after login and everything, no contracts and no way of synching them. Under accounts I see my account, it has everything syncing, but no contacts. If I go in contacts, it gives me option to add account, but I can't add my Google account because it says it's duplicate. If I want to add new contract, I can only save locally, no option to add to me Google account.
I already tried clearing cache many times, I even formatted my phone at least 20 times and tried 3 different ROMs with all kinds of Gapps from nano to stock, but I can't get to syncing contracts. I have spent at least 12 hours trying to fix it, but can't. Any help is appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment