Wednesday 20 July 2016

CM13.0 Nightly - No LTE



I have been using the CM13 nightlies for a few days now, and all I can say is wow - I love it! Phone is super fast, no more constant freezing and restarting (when I was on MOAR rom).

Only problem I've had so far is that I cannot connect to 4G LTE network. I have Boost Mobile and the default Boost APN seems to work fine, I can connect to 3G if I set the preferred network type to 3G, but when I set it to LTE I get neither 3G or 4G LTE. I do not know whether I should be using NV or RUIM/SIM in CDMA subscription (and couldn't figure it out through googling either) but it seems that I cannot change it to RUIM/SIM, no matter how many times I click the option it just stays on NV. Also, trying to open carrier settings just crashes settings "com.android.phone has stopped"

SIM status shows network state as disconnected when I have LTE or Global chosen as preferred network state.

I started out with the unofficial CM13 build, then from there upgraded to the 20160716 official nightly and then the 20160720 nightly.

I then flashed a stock 6.0 rom I found here and that let me connect to 4G with no problems whatsoever. While in this rom, I updated my PRL just in case. I then flashed back the 20160720 official nightly, and same thing. Still no dice.

TL;DR anyone have 4g working on boost with cm13



No comments:

Post a Comment