Friday 22 July 2016

Buggy Lollipop, Need Help



Guys, as I had faced some major problems related to the flashing yesterday for which I had created a thread Zenfone 5, Stuck at ASUS Logo . Now After solving that problem by flashing Kitkat and than back to Lollipop. I can't access the notification panel, home button and Recent apps button are not working and the whole background is just black . May be it is a issue with the SystemUI ( don't know). But after Updating from UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-2.22.40.540-user (Flashed through ADB as suggested by Paktepu in the previus thread) to UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.24.40.87-user by system update notification, this problem is occurring. I have tried to restart the phone many times but nothing has happened till now. Screenshots are not working . Lockscreen is not working. Unable to set a wallpaper.
So suggest a way to fix this.
What I am gonna try is :
1. Going to flash the UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.24.40.87 Lollipop Rom through ADB.
2. Going to flash the UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-2.22.40.540-user(Kitkat) -> UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.24.40.60(Lollipop) -> UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.24.40.78(Lollipop) -> UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.24.40.87(Lollipop) Rom through system update using the same way I had used to Update my phone to Lollipop which was successfully worked.
If there is any more possibilities by which this can be easily fixed then Do share. Your valuable suggestion can help me fix this problem .



No comments:

Post a Comment