Saturday 2 July 2016

[BOUNTY] Stable CyanogenMod on HTC 10



htc10
The HTC 10 is a beast, but with sense, there is still bloat. I created this thread so it would motivate talented developers to help us achieve a working Cyanogenmod for the HTC 10. There is a bootable cm13 rom out there, but it is not stable and the radio is broken. Hopefully this will fix it.

Requirements for sucess:
- Post in this thread a proof with screenshots.
- Provide a step by step instructions so others can benefit.
- I will be testing myself to verify that all is working.
- Claim your bounty via PM from pledger(s)

Donations will be deposited directly to the DEV that comes up with a proven working ROM. Payment will be processed between each member and the bounty collector via PM on an individual basis.

Please keep this thread clean and on topic. Share with developers that you know. I will do my best to keep this thread up-to-date.

List of Pledges:
matteosaeed (myself):



No comments:

Post a Comment