Monday 18 July 2016

AT&T Galaxy Note II SGH-i317 Odin Issue



Hi to all!!: I´m trying to root AT&T Galaxy Note II SGH-i317
Android version: 4.4.2
Baseband version: I317UCUCNJ1
Build Number: KOT49H.I317UCUCNJ1
On Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 I have used Odin v3.09 recommended for JellyBean/KitKat firmwares with no luck, v3.10.6 inside the package CF-Auto-Root-t0lteatt-t0lteatt-samsungsghi317.tar also did not work, here is the issue:
Worst case: Phone added!, Odin begins the process and get stucked in ´´setupconnection´´, I power off the phone, pull out the battery, wait 5 or 6 minutes, pull the battery in, power on the phone and get into Downloading mode and here´s the best case: Phone added!, Odin begins the process and get stucked in ´´recovery.img´´. :(

Could someone please give me some hints on what I must do to get rid of this issues?

Thanks in advance!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment