Sunday 3 July 2016

AnyGo 4.4 or Joying 5.1 Head Unit



Hi Guys,

I'm kinda new on this forum, but I need some advice. I'm planning to buy an Android Head Unit for in my Suzuki Swift.

I found two units
- AnyGo Android 4.4
- Joying Android 5.1

The AnyGo is about 70 euros cheaper, but has Android 4.4 and I guess not a lot of customer support. The Joying one seems to have a lot better customer support and has Android 5.1, but is it worth the 70 extra euros? I could use this 70 euros for upgrading my stock speakers.

Also the AnyGo has the option to choose a TDA-7851 amp over the TDA-7388 on the Joying one. Does this make a big difference? What about Android 4.4, can I still use my apps at least the next 4 years? Can you guys help me choosing one of these units?

Thanks a lot! :highfive:



No comments:

Post a Comment