Saturday 16 July 2016

Any point in trying?



I have had the the bootloop issue just this morning. Not having found much on the internet, I decided to try some stuff out. I have a slightly different problem, the phone "turns on" - the LG Logo appears and the screen goes black, except the "ping" sound Windows makes upon connecting to a device is made, and when I take it out a second "ping" sound is made, thus I know it is switched on. In the device manager on windows, I have found this: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM3). I was wondering, can anything be done to unbrick it, could I flash a KDZ file, or will it just fail? I am not under warranty any more, and I am willing to try anything, including some hardware fixes. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment