Saturday 23 July 2016

Xperia M2 D2302 Camera issue



Hi
My M2 is running on build 18.6.A.0.182 lollipop and tried to downgrade to kitkat 4.4.4 using flashtool. But it resulted in a bootloop.
After that using PC companion I repaired it back to 5.1.1 and got it back working .But now the camera is showing some white noise lines while shooting pictures on indoors where there is a bright highlighted area. This happens only in HDR mode. One time I saw it also in Superior auto mode where the auto scene selection was shown as Backlight HDR. So is this a sensor problem or a software issue?

I had a backup firmware of lollipop that I copied from C:\ProgramData\Sony Mobile.
I copied that to the location before repairing it using PC Companion so that the PC Companion wont download the entire firmware which is about 1.1 GB and there by saving my limited data plan. Is there a problem by copying the firmware before repair process?



No comments:

Post a Comment