Thursday 21 July 2016

Wifi woes with the Z3 Compact



Hello all,

Just having an issue with my Z3 compact. The wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting every few seconds. This is a new development and it has never done this in the two years I've owned it. It finds the networks, connects and then promptly disconnects after a few seconds and then starts to look for networks once again.

Here are a few things I've already tried....
  • I have tested the same WiFi network with my S7 and laptop and they are stable on this network.
    I have tried a different WiFi network with the same results
    I have downgraded to a previous TWRP backup of my ROM when the phone was still stable.
    I have changed the ROM completely with a factory reset and new custom ROM flash


None of the above has worked so far so not sure what has happened and if this is a possible hardware failure of the modem? Is there a modem file that could possibly be flashed?

Thanks for the help.



No comments:

Post a Comment