Tuesday 12 July 2016

Which ROM gives best battery backup ?



Hello folks
Currently I am on Stock OOS 2.2.1 with Blu spark kernel 161. Currently I get 5-6 HR SOT with wifi and calling around 1hr in 24hrs time.
However if I use 3G I merely get 3-4 hr SOT and phone heats up within 10 mins.

My main priority is Battery and camera. I am planning to change ROM but I am confused.
Please suggest me a good ROM/Kernel combination as a daily driver bug free and with good battery life.
There are many roms available and I cannot try each one. Secondly if it is possible to get good life in OOS by optimizing kernel, it is also welcome.

Now many *experts* will say that it depends on usage and varies accordingly. I know this is true but apart from all variation still exists.

P.S.- Those who are using blu spark kernel and getting a good battery life, please share the optimization.



No comments:

Post a Comment