Friday 15 July 2016

What is your Quadrant Standard score? What ROM are u on? What is the best Kernel?



The main thing I want out of a ROM is speed. I mostly use the phone for calls, the camera and multiwindow streaming security and entertainment videos. I use Multiwindow plus for both 4-Window and Dockable all apps. I have three Note 4's on three different ROMs for comparison. All three phones are on the same TWRP Data only backup.

My Results On Three Different ROM's
(1) stock 5.1.1 with Emotion-TW-5.1.1-nightly-r21-RC1-SM-N910P,Quadrant Standard score 24931
(2) PaulPizz.VRU2BPA1.2016.0521 ,Quadrant Standard score 14778
(3)PaulPizzRom.VRU2CPD1.r-2 ,Quadrant Standard score 13467
I speculate that the stock ROM is faster because it is NOT DeoDexed.
My result may be skewed but they are my results.
On YouTube they show Note 4 ,Quadrant Standard score 23898 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TILVW4GGGU0

What is your Quadrant Standard score? What ROM are u on? What is the best Kernel?



No comments:

Post a Comment