Friday 15 July 2016

Watch won't turn on. Battery icon with X in it on screen.



I took my watch out of the box yesterday, turned it on and got it set up but per usual with a new device it wasn't charged much, and I needed to get links taken out of the band anyways, so I sat it on the charger overnight and let it be.

This morning I came back to it LESS charged than it was, but not dead (And yes I made sure the connectors were seating fully). I turned it off and then immediately I could not get it to turn back on again. I tried the 10 second hold of the button with no success. I have a battery icon with an X in it on the display. 10 second hold makes the icon go away momentarily then come back on while on the charger. Off the charger I get nothing at all.

I have tried two chargers, the box one and an OEM one purchased from Google. Both same results. Battery icon with X.

What exactly does that icon mean? Is it just a dead battery icon or a "not charging" icon or what?

Any help? Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment