Monday 18 July 2016

VS986 n00b* Whats important?? -just upgraded from the G2 VS980



I know the Verizon variant of the G2 was different from the others, and from what I've read about this G4 and the Verizon Variant; it has its similar but differences to the others as well? I posted a screen shot of how i received my new phone right off the bat.
Root: I saw the only? root method was a .kdz flash of the 11A? Is this the ONLY way? Because my phone arrived on the 26A which i see most of you talking about just recently getting this update?
Boot loader: Its LOCKED up tight?? So their is no Custom Recovery such as TWRP correct??
Xposed: Xposed can be installed; IF you have obtained root.....

Is this info correct? Only one root method for VS986? and the etc above??
Is their any other important MUST KNOW info on this G4 in general and the VS986 specifically??

Thank you guys.. Hope to CATCH up and master this like the G2..


**PS** I will contribute to the Bootloader Bounty, Ill head over to that thread when i get home tonight....








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	g4software.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	46.4 KB<br/>ID:	3816554
 














No comments:

Post a Comment