Wednesday 27 July 2016

vibe p1 battery & charging



This phone gives amazing screen on time,rocket charging is reaaaaaally quick,charges from 0 to 100 within 90 to 100 minutes sometimes within less time than that.actually I'm using lenovo vibe p1 turbo(3gb RAM) really worth buying,especially if u are a heavy user like me,this phone never lets u down.i continuously played mkx ,dead trigger 2 ,gta SA games and screen time was 5 hours 30 minutes ,I'm really impressed,w with normal browsing ,just youtubing, I got 50 minutes screen on time with 100% battery .max screen on time I got was 8 hours+ and battery was still 17 percent( in power management details,it showed 4 hours remaining,by all this think u got idea about this mammoth 5000 mah battery........hope u all find this useful,bye:fingers-crossed:



No comments:

Post a Comment