Tuesday 26 July 2016

Urgent help with Regaining Functionality



I recently my phone - LG Optimus G Pro - using Kingo Root and added ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.4.4. on KitKat. I wanted to install cyanogenmod 12, and when I cleared everything (data, cache, dalvik cache) and attempted to flash cm12, it said my device was geefhd4g instead of geefhd, so it didn't install.


Stock LG 4.4.2 was now bootlooping and didn't work at all. I downloaded the backup/restore file from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760895, and used adb push to get it on my phone, but it gave me a /data error, and I was unable to fully restore it.

It was still bootlooping, so I then edited the updater script on cm12 and tried to flash it, but it got stuck on the boot animation, and is also bootlooping. I can only access recovery now, and don't know how to get past this error.

I really have no idea what to do from here, and all I want to do is recover my phone's functionality. I don't care what ROM I manage to get on there, as long as it works.

As a side note, I made a nandroid backup using the Online Nandroid Backup app on google play store, but the backup made was 8 GB, and ever since I tried to restore my phone from the backup in the link above, adb push gave me an error saying that I don't have any space - though I clearly do , as it is a 32GB phone. The phone does have a microSD slot, but I don't have a microSD card, so is there any way to solve this issue without one?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment