Saturday 16 July 2016

Urgent help needed ! Internal Storage



Hello ,
I am facing a very very annoying problem ,
I see it was facing many people , but this is the a new problem for me ..
I have Huawei Honor 4x Che2-L11 (Marshmallow )
My internal storage is 8GB and there is about 4 GB for the android system ,
but the problem is that just by installing some apps ( may be about 1GB total size ) , all the internal storage is COMPLETELY full , and a " Insufficient storage " message appear in the notification area , and I can't install any new app or even upgrade my apps .
when I viewed what is happening in ( Disk Storage app ) , it shows me that there is about 3 GB in a section called System app data .
I Hard reset my phone ( many times ) to fix this problem and completly formated my internal SD card , but whenever installing some apps , this (system data thing ) get larger and larger ... so Hard resetting doesn't help at all .
I searched the internet for a fix for this problem and all samsung users fixed it by dialing *#9900# and then press ( Delete Dumpstat/logcat ) Button and they have it fixed this way . ( please see the attached photo which I found in on site ) .
https://img.xda-cdn.com/-ACTsYLLzoDn7vKHzwjEQWPzYHY=/http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FYLT3USB.png
But this does not work for other phone users who face the same problem .
Is there any alternative method for huawei ?
I Rooted my device only to try to solve this problem , but I failed to solve it .

What Can I do ?



No comments:

Post a Comment