Saturday 16 July 2016

Upgrading to the Tab S 8.4 from a Nexus 7 - who's done it?



I have owned the Nexus 7 (2013) since early 2014. It's quite nice overall although occasionally the touchscreen becomes unresponsive. It's running stock Marshmallow which is pretty nice. The only shortcoming for me is the 7" screen. I'd like a slightly larger screen but something less than 9". Either an 8 or 8.4 seems about right. I will buy a used tablet and the current 8" S2 models are still more than I want to spend so I'm thinking either a Tab S or a Tab Pro. Leaning towards the S because it's running Lollipop. Just wondering if any 8.4" Tab S owners came from the Nexus 7 and if so, are you happy you made the switch. FWIW, I mainly use it for reading books, web-surfing and a few apps e.g., NYTimes, Flixster, XDA, Facebook, YouTube. I don't play any games. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment