Saturday 23 July 2016

Upgrading phone, Looking for suggestions.



Hey xda!!!!, Longtime user here but I've been inactive for a while here, I left the modding and rom scene for quite some time since I switched from my galaxy s3(LOVED THAT PHONE). Sorry.. I'm currently looking to upgrade my already.. aging..... asus zenfone2 >_< bought it only 6 months ago and already fed up with it, and looking for a change. I've been browsing around a bit and am having a lot of trouble deciding on a worthy upgrade without too many compromises, and figured.. hey.. the users at xda might have some worthy opinions so I'm here now :D. Anywho my price range is anywhere from 150$ to 350$ sum odd if its well worth it longterm. I'm a modder and rom head at heart and always loved that custom option for the sake of it... don't we all? I'm not a heavy user.. mostly casual use day to day.

Must haves:
-Finger print sensor
-micro sd storage (ofcourse)
-Heavily! rom supported here on xda or timely google upgrades
-Nfc (Duh.)
-Quick charging (not huge but would be nice, Pokemon go?)
-Good battery life, again.. Pokemon go?
-Good camera/screen ect.



No comments:

Post a Comment