Friday 15 July 2016

Unroot S7 Edge (GM-G935F) to official stock? Set Knox to 0x0 ? (back to untouched)



Hello guys. Just a short but very important question. I'll root my S7 Edge incl. TWRP. I've made some experience in past with rooting, customizing and so on... In almost every case I noticed performance issues. In past I tried do flash the stock firmwares to get it to the original back again, but I didn't get any offcial updates about OTA. Its my first Samsung smartphone and I read there is a problem with Knox (security system for customization).
So: If I root and so on, is there any REAL solution to get it in the current untouched original state back incl. the untouched Knox status? (can I completely backup the current firmware and data so that have in case of issue just to flash it back?)
Hope you understand my thoughts ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment