Saturday 2 July 2016

Unresponsive touch. Help!!



I have encountered this issue for a few times now. Suddenly the touch screen of my nexus 7 2013 stops working. And its rectifies itself only upon rebooting. Problem is that I can't touch the reboot option to reboot as the touch screen won't work. The power and volume button works fine. I have tried attaching a usb mouse,but its not showing the cursor and while I tried using adb command today, its saying device unauthorized. I am not sure if I had turned on the usb debugging option as I had flashed RR rom. But even previously, the adb reboot command didn't work. The problem can't be rom specific as I have noticed the same issue with Pure nexus rom too. The battery charge is at 100 percent now, and at these times I hate the android doze feature! I don't seem to have an option other than waiting for the battery to die. Can anyone please help me? :(



No comments:

Post a Comment