Friday 15 July 2016

Ulster Bank app not working on Redmi 3 pro



I'm having a problem with one of my banking apps (Ulster Bank ireland). The problem doesn't seem to be rom related as I'm on my third rom now (oppomart European vendor rom and ManHiT's MIUI 7 and MIUI 8 roms ) and experienced this problem on all three roms maybe it's just a compatibility problem between Xiaomi and the RBS banking groups apps??

I can open the app but it immediately closes. Has anyone any idea why this is happening?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I've enabled all permissions, removed it from the battery optimization and even tried converting it to a system app. Still no change. I tap the app to open it and the app flashes up on screen and disappears again. No force close message or any other message. Any explanation or help greatly appreciated

Sent from my Redmi 3 using XDA-Developers mobile app



No comments:

Post a Comment