Thursday 21 July 2016

Twrp download corrupted, anyone have working twrp.IMG?



I was looking to root my moto g 4th gen. I already got the bootloader unlocked. I went here to download twrp on my computer https://dl.twrp.me/athene/ I download it and when I execute the following command in fastboot:

Fastboot flash recovery twrp.IMG (I rename the twrp file I downloaded so it wouldn't be as long) and it says it is corrupt. I also tried double clicking on the .IMG file in Windows to see if it will allow me to open it and windows tells me the IMG file is corrupt also. I tried downloading it a few times and it always gave the same error.

Does anyone have twrp-3.0.2-0-athene.img that isn't corrupted since the one on the twrp website won't work? Or maybe someone has an older version that will work?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment