Wednesday 27 July 2016

Teclast x98 air III (m5c5) freezing and booting. any help?



Hi

I have recently bought a tablet teclast air III and all has been fine, but from a few days ago, it start to freeze in middle of game (not a heavy 3d game) and auto boot .
Question is that after booting (at random moment and not triggered by nothing I can notice) it shows a kind of error problem on the screen, but it appears so fast that I cannot see what it shows.
I made a phone record and capture it, but its not so clear vid (cannot get better atm). I can read something related with a kind of error and not able to "something".
Its there someone that knows better that me what is happening?
I uploaded the video to youtube, so anyone will be able to check and help.

Sorry if this is not the place to start this thread. I beg pardon and will ask any moderator to move it where it must be.

thanks in advance, hope anyone solve the "riddle" and most important, knows a way to fix it.


link to the video: https://youtu.be/ln2_N9ZCtNQ


*1.- seems like the error is: EFILINUX Error [start_boot_logic:492] No valid target found. Fallbacking to MDS

*2.- all x98 family tablet has some kind of freezing problems with games (even if it is so soft as hearthstone (no ad intented)).
*3.- I try to install update.zip (as I saw on forum for x98 air 3g (not exact same model as mine). But it cannot be installed, it shows error once tablet reboot and trying to unpack the .zip (all this following the steps as shown on the thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/x98-...x1536-t2913035 (section related to solve freezing issues)

Any solution?



No comments:

Post a Comment