Wednesday 27 July 2016

TCL M2U full of viruses, can't reflash.



Hope I am asking in the right place, I have a TCL M2U that is riddled with viruses and I think the only way to sort it is by flashing it, but I can't get SP FLASH TOOLS to detect the phone and when I try to get into the recovery on the phone the screen just flashes white and then reboots normally.

Have flashed a TCL M2U (my son's one) before sucessfully, but I think I was able to use Rashr to install a recovery on that one, and flashed it from there but I can't get that to work on this one.

I have installed Kingroot and it advises to remove tons of apps (about 30) but they just keep coming back.

Connecting the phone to a PC does nothing so it is like it is not being detected by the PC even.

Any suggestions welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment