Wednesday 27 July 2016

T989 running very slow?



From last few months, I've been noticing a major slow down in my device. It lags a lot freezes while opening almost any app making the phone almost unusable for daily basis. I don't know what's causing the slow down.

Here's what I've already tried with no positive results:
- Completely formatting SD card + Internal storage and Flashing stock ROM
- Completely formatting SD card + Internal storage and Flashing CM ROM with all android versions (4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 6.0)
- Frequently cleaning cache partition and wiping all application's cache.

I also have very few apps installed on my phone and there are no major load on the RAM as well.

I am wondering what can cause such slow down?

As far as I remember, this device wasn't that much slower when I first got it about 2 years back.

Does Google services are causing incompatibility with this device causing freezes or this is a hardware issue? (If it is, then which part of hardware could it be?).

Also do you also experience such slow downs, lags and freezing?



No comments:

Post a Comment