Tuesday 26 July 2016

T95N Mini-M8S Pro -Youtube 1080P troubleshooting



I'm sorry if this has been beaten into the ground already. But I've been tweaking one of these pretty snappy little S905 boxes and I have everything dialed into my liking. With the exception of Youtube.

Video's only want to play in 720P. I installed the latest Youtube TV APK and it's really strange.. Some video's only have 480P available, while other have 720 and even 1080!!

I flashed the ROM with one linked here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...s-pro-t3415103

I finally downloaded an old, old, OLD Mobile APK of Youtube, and it seems to give me a more consistent 1080P option. But man, I really like the interface for the Youtube TV APK. Any suggestions on fixing/tweaking my device up to better allow 1080P playback from that application?

I appreciate the help, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment