Tuesday 5 July 2016

T-Mobile, LG-G4, H-811, MM 20o, TT10 USS Enterprise Custom Rom 07_05_16



Here we go again..... lol....... Please allow me to introduce the latest frontier, the latest upgrade for our dear TMO H811 LG4. This baby it's been optimized by me, there is still more to do.......

Features:
- All cpu core frequencies have been optimized to my specs, not the manufacturer.....
- Optimized Sound subsystem
- Latest TT10 (Turbo Thematic v10) optimized thermal and cpu frequencies
- Super de-bloated
- rooted
- Network optimizations.
- H811 20o MM based
- Clean System
- Optimized FS (file system)
- Not themed yet
- Ads blocker
- Latest Audio FX dsp sound enhancer
- Updated apps. No need to update anything.
- More.....

Requirements:
- Make sure you are in MM 20o before flashing this rom

Instructions:
- Just flash rom from recovery. Remember to wipe all but external sd card prior flashing any rom

Kernel: (stock)

Base: LINK

Source: T-Mobile

source

Thanks to:
- trix95 for let us know about this update. LINK
- gillim74, for been the first to point me to the source of this upgrade

Special Note:
- To devs: If you find any of your work inside my rom, please pm me. I would gladly add you to the OP.

Screeshots:



Enjoy,
TURBO

Download: LINK



No comments:

Post a Comment