Saturday 23 July 2016

Stuck on Console Mode



I am stuck in console mode!

Is there a hackable way to turn off console mode?
Like an adb call or a config file I could change or something like this?

On Shield Tablet FW v. 4.0.1 (MM) I went into console mode, but the System UI crashes constantly right from the start for whatever reason. Therefore I can't tab anything on the screen except for the crash dialog.
The dialog to disable console mode shows up, but I can't interact with it.
Several reboots did not help. I just can't leave this mode and am stuck with no interaction possible.

On earlier versions the tablet returned to normal mode automatically after reboot, but not this time. I am rooted and unlocked with TWRP. So I am still able to work in the file system or adb/fastboot.
So does anyone know what I have to configure manually to turn console mode off?



No comments:

Post a Comment