Wednesday 20 July 2016

Stuck - can't get pass the htc logo screen



Hello guys,


I'm newbie here. I'm not a tech guy, to be honest. My problem is that I'm stuck on the HTC Logo Screen. My phone is HTC One M8 Eye.

So this morning, I was trying to root my phone. I unlocked my phone already ( now my phone said "Software Status: Modified" and "***Unlocked***" ). Everything was good until I was installing SuperSU.zip file. It didn't work. So I tried to search for a newer version of SuperSU, I think it's 2.56 or 2.76. I copied that to my phone, trying to install via TWRP 2.7.0.2. Everything was good, I though. It said "successful" and "all done". But when it rebooted, it got stuck on HTC Logo Screen.
I tried to turn it back on and off by holding the lock botton, volume up and volume botton at the same time. Then I tried to force it to go into the fastboot mode ( I don't know what to do call that ) where it showed me some options like fastboot, hboot, recovery and stuffs...I'm freaked out from this point and tried to relock my phone via the toolkit by Hasoon. Then I also returned my phone to S-on.

Now the problem is that I can get into the recovery screen with options like fastboot, hboot, but I don't have access to my internal storage anymore. And I'm stuck with HTC Logo Screen. The closest time was that it said "HTC One tm" but not "HTC". Then nothing happens next.


I'm pretty sure I messed up...A LOT.

Please, if anyone knows how to solve this, help me? :( I'm like, here, begging you since this phone is really important to me. :(


Thank you in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment