Monday 18 July 2016

Storage Partition Issue



I just installed the Viper4G ROM (Latest Version) the other day and love it, but I have a storage problem on my phone, the INTERNAL storage is partitioned into two parts, the first partition is labeled App Storage 15.91GB, the second is labeled Phone Storage 93.79MB. When I use apps such as ES File manager or try to browse my phone via PC/USB I can only browse the Phone Storage (93.79MB) but when I install apps it goes to the App Storage (15.91GB). Before I installed this ROM the storage was all one big partition, I would like it to be that way again. The previously installed ROM was just a rooted stock ROM if I remember correctly or some Liquid something ROM. I would like to know how to merge the two storage partitions so I can use my Internal Storage to the full. Also I have tried many types of format resets (Factory Reset) via TWRP (recovery) mode and have had no results. If you need my phone info check details below and if there is something else you need feel free to ask.

!!!NONE OF THIS PERTAINS TO MY SD-CARD (EXTERNAL STORAGE) DEVICE!!!

--------------------------------------------

!!!!PHONE INFORMATION!!!!

Phone Model: HTC EVO 4G LTE

HBoot v2.10.00

Viper ROM currently installed

16GB Internal Storage

OS: Jelly Bean (JB)

32GB SD Card Storage (External)

ROOTED (Obviously)

JEWEL

S-OFF

TWRP v2.8.0.3

--------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment