Saturday 16 July 2016

Stock Recovery Only Option?



Hi guys,
I've had this phone for just over a month now. I ordered it from amazon.co.uk. It was a third party seller. I had suspicions when first using it that something wasnt right. The phone didn't go through the initial setup when I turned it on so I had to do a factory reset. Also although I ordered it from amazon uk the phone seems to be the middle east varient L21C185B140.

Because of this I couldn't get the stock marshmallow update and instead installed cm13. Cm13 has been great for this phone but the devs are saying that the phone which weren't updated to stock marshmallow may have issues from now on with cm13. I've started experiencing this in the form of incorrect cellular signal strength displaying.

I am considering returning the phone to get a proper UK varient. I have being trying to figure out how to get it back to stock before returning but most of the methods seem to be for the US or Uk version of the phone.

Does anyone know anyway I could do this or alternatively change the phones region so I could install a stock marshmallow update?

All suggestions welcome

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment