Wednesday 6 July 2016

Stock kernel for MM 575?



Hi,
I flashed a rom and several other files to update my xperia Z2 to the latest stock version (575). However, I didn't realize that my phone had the bootloader locked and I mistakenly flashed a custom kernel (abricot kernel). Now, my phone won't boot. When I press the switch it vibrates and does nothing. I am guessing it's because of the kernel.
Now, the "hopeful" news is that I can access fastboot mode, therefore I was considering two options:
1) flash the stock kernel image (however, I don't know where to get it from)
2) unlock the bootloader (I need to find out how to do it).

Do any of you know where to get the stock kernel from?

I'm open to any other third option you may think could help me unbrick my phone.

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment