Friday 15 July 2016

Sprint phone seems to be half flashed to Boost Mobile need help full flashing



I bought a LG G4 from my local Boost Mobile shop that was flashed from Sprint. He sold it to me at a very low price of 0 when it was 0 at the time because not even he could figure out why talk/text would work but not data. Wifi works perfect but when I leave my wifi spot or turn wifi off data is non-existent. I bought the phone from him knowing that data didn't work, and at the time I didn't need data, but now I do. It is a cdma phone because I see no slot, after taking the battery out, where a sim card would be inserted. Is there any possible way to get this phone flashed a second time to a full flash from a potential half flash? If so can you please give me a step by step guide, link a definite guide that WILL work, and or, a video that WILL work? Thank you in advance, and hopefully I can get this issue resolved because this phone, although not the latest, is a magnificent mobile device and I would sure hate to have to discard it because I can't get data on the go.



No comments:

Post a Comment