Wednesday 13 July 2016

somebody help me.... encryption occured and now phone won't flash anymore..



I need help regarding my Zen ultraphone 502. I had problem encryption unsucessful screen everytime i reebot and I cannot pass through it the phone kept on that screen even the reset button didn't worked.
So I decided to flash my phone with ultraphone 502 official stocked image jelly bean with sp flash tool.
After the tool proceeded i got stuck at error:
BROM ERROR : S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149)

Hint is blankl.

The phone is dead. I cannot start the phone but the phone is detected in sp flash tool and windows os. I think it is bricked.

Can do a full format. Can also do memory check... But am not able to flash a single file.. Now my phone is dead it won't boot up..

So any help ASAP would be appreciated.

Plzz plzzz i need ur help..

Thanks!!

There is no problem with the rom ... Am using stock rom and had flashed it so many times before...

Any way to solve this problem..



No comments:

Post a Comment