Wednesday 20 July 2016

sm-t800 bricked for the most part... but......



Look.. I d/l all the right zip files... installed TWRP... etc.. BUT.. naturally when I went to flash after wiping everything....... I get the error message
"corrupt zip file" Never mind what I SHOULD have done....... where I am now.

When I do a 3 button and vol up.. I get the normal Tab s boot screen.. that never leaves.....
when I do a 3 button vol down... I get the odin screen with the android character that says downloading.... don't turn off target. that too never leaves.

I HAVE been able to use odin (on the desktop) with the usb cable plugged in.. and Odin said the Flash of twrp-3.0.2-0-chagallwifi.img.tar was successful......... but then it IMMEDIATELY goes into reboot.. and I'm back at square one.. gahhh... I'm assuming I've totally bricked it... cause I can't get TWRP to run.

If there's an answer I'd love to hear it.....
thanks.....

k



No comments:

Post a Comment