Tuesday 26 July 2016

Sm-t237p root?



I've been searching the forum for a few days now looking for a thread to help me. While I did find people asking the same I didn't find any useful help.
I had my tab rooted with kingroot for a long time but a few days ago I tried installing a recovery so I could flash xposed but something went wrong an it got stuck on the yellow sprint screen so I flashed a stock firmware with Odin to fix the issue. However now it won't root using kingroot. Am I doing something wrong? Does anybody have another idea of how I achieve root/recovery an xposed? It's been a while since I used the tablet so the only thing I can think of is I had it rooted before the 5.1.1 update, I honestly cannot remember. If that's the case does anybody have a downgraded firmware?

The tablet is a sm-t237p running 5.1.1



No comments:

Post a Comment