Friday 15 July 2016

SM T-713 Questions



Hello, all! I just bought a new S2 8.0 device. I haven't done anything to it other than initial setup and installing the XDA app. I have a few questions before I proceed to anything else.

First of all, I noticed that my microSD card can only be formatted in portable mode, which means that my apps can't use it for data. Is there a way around it without rooting and installing a custom ROM? If not, I haven't seen any custom ROMs designed for the T-713 (unless I am missing something). Are there other solutions?

I noticed that system uses nearly 8 GB of storage. Is that typical? That seems excessive, even on a 32 GB device.

If I do root, I'll need to do a refresher on Odin (haven't used that in over a year). If some kind soul could point me to where I can learn about Odin, that would be great.

Thanks for your help.



No comments:

Post a Comment