Thursday 21 July 2016

SM-903F - Apps aren't working after rooting



Hello everyone.

I decided to root my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone (SM-903F) tonight. Followed a couple of tutorials, had Unlock OEM, USB Debugging and Unknown Resources on, etc. Everything went fine, Odin said it was successful, phone booted normally... but as soon as if finished booting, I kept getting errors about my apps not working (some of them were: TouchWiz Home, Download Manager, Contacts Storage, Weather). The screen behind them turn black and I can't interact with anything! Tried a Cache Partition wipe, but it did not fix anything.

I don't know what other information I can give, I was using Odin3 v3.11 and CF-Auto-Root-s5neolte-s5neoltexx-smg903f. Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time were checked.

What can I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment