Friday 15 July 2016

Semi-Noob?: Which custom 5.1.1 rom would work best for me?



Hi Gang, I just finished unlocking my BL and gaining perm-root on my verizon note 4. Thanks to all who were a part of making this happen.

I've never had this trouble before as I have always just run Hyperdrive on all my devices, which is Perfect for me... but, since there is no HD for the Note 4, I wanted to find out which rom would be closest to it? I have read a number of issues with various roms, particularly the MM ones (so I think I would just like to stay on 5.1.1) and started to get confused, so I thought I would ask...

The most important features to me, in this order are: stability, hotspot, no ads, no ota, all apps working in multi window, battery life, speed.

I don't care about the "looks" aspect of customization.

Can some one point me in the right direction, please?

Thank You!
PS: I have read about nearly every rom and that's how I got to this point. So, please be gentle. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment